Re: (fwd) Hurray for InfoWorld - Win95 L

This is very interesting, since I heard yesterday a prediction by
a man on National Public Radio that Microsoft would be only one
of many software players in the future, and that its currently
preceived place of dominance would be a thing of the past; sounds
as though TTG has some rough waters through which it must chart a
course. A friend of mine says he runs DOS software on his new
POWERPC from Apple, so I wonder has anyone in the OS/2
controversy tried running XYWRITE on these new Apple machines to
see what wrinkle that might put in the situation? James McSwain