Re: [Junk released by Allow List] Re: more on MS networking

Carl Distefano wrote:
What's the word on Verizon FiOS (assuming that's even an option for
Patricia)? Fast? Reliable?
Who knows about the latter. Verizon (a company I am quite annoyed
with right now) is indeed pushing it, but it's $99 a month
(before they tack on all the extra charges they always find). And
that's more than I want to fork over for the occasional download.
Anyway, it means putting in another line. If I did that, I'd have
them run a regular NEW copper line and get DSL on that.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscameg@xxxxxxxx