Re: XyCars

 I think that Xylina! Warrior hacker just has to win. Though VA $FI for the baby
 formally known as Xylina Warrior hacker comes in as a close
second.

 If the umbilicus is the Command Line interface, I suppose we
shouldn't even think about the "selected printer" lest we turn the list
totally upside down.

> > Harry Binswanger
> > hb@xxxxxxxx
>
> --
> Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press
> lb136@xxxxxxxx
> 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
> 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
> > http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup

"After all, submarining has always been a game of Blind Man's Bluff."
               -- a top submarine admiral

Sherry@xxxxxxxx