Re: Glitches in XyDOS 4 &/or XyWin

** Reply to note from Eric van Tassel Wed, 7 Jun 2000 04:12:34 +0000

> -> (1) In XyDOS (version 4.015), whenever I input a mode change

> -> (2) In XyDOS or in XyWin (version 4.12J), when I release the

Would you PLEEZE update to the latest code! These are buggy beta (4.12J)
and early (4.015) versions. Dozens of fixes after these were released.
Unbelievably lazy -- are you asleep? It's not as if these releases haven't
been mentioned HUNDREDS of times. Go to XyWWWeb, look near the top under
Requirements, find the URLs for the latest versions, and DL them. They're free,
you know. The bugs you cite may well have been fixed! Suddenly I feel a thin
slice of sympathy for Microsoft's scummy practice of shutting out Netscape
browsers from certain M$ web pages; we ought to check that users have the latest
code before permitting them to post complaints.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx