Re: Single-Shot Shot Down?

Michael, sorry to inform you that this feature was removed due to some severe
problems we had with it throughout III Plus and also migrating it to our newer
versions. Our internal keyboard handling has changed somewhat in XY4 (I cannot
say technically what changed??). I will be glad to write a request for this,
however I believe that considering the Windows platform and my belief that XY4
(DOS) will be mostly maintenance, it will not show up any time soon.

Regards, SysOp