Re: New vDos and vDos-lfn version 2016.06.01

Reply to note from James Woolley  Thu, 02 Jun
2016 21:45:46 -0400

James,

> the LPT4=CLIP functionality is really essential--now that I have
> it, I wouldn't want to be without it.

Absolutely! The great thing about it, from my point of view, is that
there's no limit to the size of the clipped text. If you want to save
the entire current file to the clipboard, SA[/NV] LPT4 does it.

As Wengier mentioned, I've brought the issue to Jos's attention, and
trust that a fix will be forthcoming.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx