Re: ENC/DEC problem solved

Jordan:

> So, *which* one of these leap-frogging U2 archives should we
> download . . . and is another still-pending fix for these issues
> coming any minute now ?

There were no issues to fix. A key component of U2 was missing from
Harry's setup. When he reinstalled, the "issue" went away.

Harry:

> I think XyWeb124.zip is always the latest version. Right, Carl?

Yes. The direct download link is here (note that the filename -- ALL
CAPS -- is case-sensitive):

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB124.ZIP

XYWEB124.ZIP always has the complete package, including auxiliary
EXEcutables (all freeware). A smaller archive, U2VER124.ZIP, contains
only files that were updated or added since the last release. The
direct download is here:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/U2VER124.ZIP

The latest release is dated 2 September 2016. If you're new to U2, or
rusty, take a few minutes to review the reamde -- readme-v124.pdf -- at
a minimum, the Quick-Start instructions.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx