Re: XyWrite III+ in WinXP

Yes, the revolution was definitely aided heavily by MS's infiltration into IT depts everywhere. IT was using MS software for everything else, and being certified out the collective wazoo in all things MS. Only natural to add the Office suite to the package. You're right too--the Xywriters' competence with the program was a little unnerving for the ITers.

I'm sure I'll be using Xy in much the same way as you are--writing, managing writing-project files and folders, and little else.