Xy on the IPAQ - Thanks

Flash –
Glad to assist with the screen-shots

Peter –
Thanks for getting the ball rolling with encouraging me to do the screen-shots etc. Also thanks for
the mega complement in your last post – Of course all I could think of was that famous album
cover of Blue Oyster Cult standing beside a ME-262 - Geez, that statement in and of itself reveals
my age – albums, BOC?

Harry –
Thank you for the suggestions regarding Xy on the IPAQ. I’ll give those a go. I can get the
screen view smaller by using the “magnifying glass” option visible in the screen shots
I posted. PocketDOS has that zoom in/out feature. However, it might be interesting to see if I can
use TAME & get a clearer font view.

I’ll give the speed check a test when I get some spare time – I am currently deployed
with the US Air Force on a humanitarian mission to rural Nicaragua for at least two more months.
(Anyone wanting details just Google “New Horizons Nicaragua” and follow the links).

I love the US Air Force, we bring satellites & computer networks no matter where we go. At
present I am sitting in an air conditioned tent typing this on a government IBM Thinkpad lenovo R60.

I will emphatically deny using Xy off my USB thumbdrive on this machine - because the Government
does not allow unauthorized programs to be operated on Gov equipment. - Try explaining to
communications squadron that you want to use a word processor that we created before most of them
were out of middle school & approaching before some were born - yikes!

Take care all –
Joe

(aka - Ch, Captain Joseph Fisher, USAF - "when the government is paying me" -)