Re: XyWin

 Jim, I'd love to write to Ramsey, but I don't have time. To write to some
strange guy, and explain from ground up, takes thought and effort. Besides,
you throw yourself into these things, and when they don't pan out, it's
disappointing. Nobody at XyQuest ever actually *implemented* anything I've
requested before, so why should Ramsey? Really -- it's true. Whereas, I have
absolutely no expectations of Billerica, so ... in a strange way, it's OK. But
I am sorry that Baltimore doesn't see some of the traffic up here. It's
different from the complaint & parking bureau they operate -- myriad user
questions on their BBS, without a single response from TTG's SysOp! Not
encouraging at all.

 Why don't _you_ zip up the last 1.44Megs of your msg base, put it on a floppy,
and send it to Ramsey? Let him browse it! Plus, it would indicate that
Development doesn't just take orders but also has Opinions, Frustrations,
Crises, and a constituency that it would like to please. I'm serious. It is
not at all our intention, in corresponding with "SysOp" here, that our views
should all just dead-end at your desk, and never go any further!