Re: .pif vs. lnk

I was messing with it today (installing my own Domain Name Server and some
domains, fiddling with Apache), preparatory to putting it where I won't be able
to physically touch it for six months or more. It's up now, and working well,
Gee, not for me, not for the actual posts. The search page works, but I
can't get the actual posts up:

Not Found

The requested URL /xywrite/2005/msg01161.htm was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) Server at xywrite.org/ Port 80

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx