Re: Off topic question.

"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

>  Have any of you experience with DOS 2000? I understand that it is
> compatible with many of the latest model
>  machines, in the sense that it can take advantage of all or most of the new
> hardware. Is that correct?

Sorry, but not a chance. This is the DOS I used for a long time, until Patricia
turned me on to DR_DOS 7.03. The latter is superior in several respects, but
either it or some rather obscure partitioning problem caused my DOS C: (on the
Shuttle box -- I still have PC DOS 2000 on my older tower desktop) to be
invisible and inaccessible from the eCS partitions. Still haven't figured this
one out.

Jordan