Re: Cursor ?

I will check out that app. note. That IT value isn't going to do the job. I
tried each of the suggested IT values in Herb Tyson's book, and none of them
made any difference on that machine. The CR value looked like it might be
worth experimenting with, but I didn't have any documentation on it handy. In
any case, I'm back now, and won't be returning to the East Coast location where
I use that machine until next April.

Would appreciate your working up a reply to my msg. #10000, as the XY4 font
problem is still very much with me. Thanks.