XYBASIC

  Glad XyBasic seems to be working for you. I am enclosing a zip file for you
with two short programs written in XyBasic that you may find as useful as I
have: they are expanded mark and return programs that stack the markers 3 deep,
so that you can return to the last 3 places marked (and in a rational
order--something it was very hard to worout). You'll have to compile them to
XPL, but giving it to you in XyBasic should help acquaint you with the XyBasic
language, and it makes them more easily modifiable.
  Also in the zip file is a brief addition to your documentation: I forgot to
document that I have built in certain frequently-used constants, such as ESC
and carriage-return-line-feed.
  Let me know further results of your testing.
  Thanks.

*Enclosed File: mark&ret.zip