Re: XyWrite Source Code

Harry Binswanger wrote:

I can think of two routes: 1) get the members of this list to pool together to offer Kenny Frank $1,000 for whatever rights he has to the code, and/or, 2) after a further good-faith effort to locate an owner, try to convince Dave to release it and take the risk he could be sued (for what? where are the damages?).
Those sound like very good suggestions to me. I don't know how many list members there are, but it seems very likely we could raise $1000. -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne