Re: Keyboard ps/2 converter or new computer?

Lisa wrote:

Problem: I'd like to replace the dead Gateway keyboard with another Avant Stellar. Only problem, I can't figure out how to get a converter from PS/2 plug on the new keyboard to work with larger, round keyboard port on my old Gateway. Would anyone know what the gizmo might be called so I can plug in a new Avant Stellar? And where I might find one?
Radio Shack. E.g.: http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&catalog_name=CTLG&category_name=CTLG_004_002_010_000&product_id=26-148 If you can't find it there, let me know and I'll mail you one. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx