RE: XyWrite on an old laptop?

It's an absolute killer, and they have no answer.

I'm still running the same 1987 version of XyWrite, now on a super-fast screamer, that I was running
in 1987 on an 8086, and it cooks. As a professional editor I couldn't want more.

But ... 8.3 (no workaround)
And I can't print through Windows 98 drivers