Re: Saving to USB drives from VDOS

Dear Carl
That works, thanks, in both WY and native forms. (It took me a few goes to copy the syntax correctly!)
However, what I really want, and I should probably have explained this
more clearly in my first post, is to be able save the file that I
currently have on screen to the USB drive; ie it would be exactly the
same as commanding SA F:/ when working on a file in XY4 in WindowsXP to
save it to the USB drive F:. In fact I normally have this assigned to a
key so that all it requires is a single key press to save the current file.

Is that plausible?

Best wishes

Paul