RE: Xy4 Setup

 >From my perspective, one of the great things about Xy4 is that *more
things* are configurable with settings and XPL, and the feature set is
more powerful, for power-editing. On the flip side, "stock out-of-the-box
Xy4" is not configured exactly the way I would like it, nor is it
completely similar to Xy3. But it can be configured to function just like
Xy3, as far as editing functions go. And there are some real power tools
that have been added to the toolset. So the down side is that you have to
do some configuration (possible through the menus for the most part,
right?). The upside is that you go from a Chevy to a Mercedes, as far as
features are concerned.

At least that is my impression so far. I've only been editing in Xy4 for
a week. I certainly wouldn't want to go back. If you've bought a copy of
Xy4, you should by all means make use of it.

You don't have to be a power-user, Rene (or others). That's what this
list is for. ;->

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx