Re: New Jumbo All-Inclusive XyWWWeb U2 File -- Available

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:03:29 -0500 (EST)

> Wow! Thanks Robert and Carl. Dl-ed it just now.
>
> One question: I have had REORGANIZE for years, but am not sure if
> I have used it (my memory is decaying exponentially). Doesn't it
> renumber? And if so, will it interfere with my own programs' use
> of permanent memory s/g's? I use 555-598 for various things.
>
> Thanks again,
> Harry

It won't interfere with anything you're running. You stay out of our declared
range (600-799), and we'll stay out of yours'. Specifically, we list, at the top
of XYWWWEB.U2, all the Save/Get numbers which we _might_ use, in some of our
routines. They are in the 600-799 range, but we don't utilize every number in
that range, and certainly, at any given moment,
we're using just a few of them (and those few that we're using probably are empty,
i.e. have zero length). If you're curious about which ones are active (and what's
in them), command: "listsavs"
and they'll all be reported -- the one's we're using, the one's you're using, and
the one's XyQuest is using (the latter mostly in range 1000+).

Install it! Try it.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx