Re: XyWrite III manual

http://XyWrite.com is still online, but as of 2015-06-01 the PDF files yield “Page Not Found” errors.  The XyWrite III manual goes only through Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 is “Getting Started” and Chapter 2 is “Filing”, so what was/is online is just the start. There were six chapters plus appendix.

Myron

On Jun 1, 2015, at 12:15 PM, J R FOX mailto:jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Agreed, and I'm not sure what the current status of http://XyWrite.Com is, but I strongly hope it continues to be available, as it has been.

My recollection is that the III+ manual (I should still have a copy of it . . . somewhere) was comprehensive in ways never really duplicated by the IV or Signature documentation.  That is to say, there were *still relevant* details one might want or need to research within its pages.  If you could not find something adequately discussed in the later manuals, that was the place to look.

   Jordan

From: Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2015 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: XyWrite III manual

Myron,

The http://XyWrite.com site has a Xy3 manual, or a least it used to have it as
it seems that I get now a 404 page not found error, but it was somewhat
incomplete. Many of us, including me, have Xy3+ manuals. The
documentation project is important, and it would be nice if complete PDF
manuals were available, but this should be a coordinated and concerted
effort.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)