Re: Pgm runs, but not in U2

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 01 Nov
2003 21:19:38 -0500

Harry:

> I get the following to work fine as a standalone pgm, but as a
> U2 routine it generates this error:
>
> "Extended Save/Get Ranges Utilized [Reserved!] by XyWWWeb.U2:...

Looks as though you left out, or otherwise misplaced, the framename
(first line):

{{5%}}

Also, strictly speaking (and I DO have a stern expression on my
face!), there are 1024 bytes in a kilobyte. It's a power-of-2
thing.

Also also, VERY commendable to trap the division-by-zero error, but
are you really ever going to run this routine with an empty file in
the window?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx