Re: Anyone selling XyWrite 3.56 or 4.X?

After sending the note, I went to xywrite.com for the first time--very slick--and saw a note there on one of the manuals (http://www.xywrite.com/man/xy3_manual_ak-02.pdf) to the effect that diligent searching had failed to find the owner. Do I infer from you note the owner has been found?

Sorry to tread a worn path.