Re: TTG BBS printer files

** Reply to message from "Robert Holmgren"  on Thu, 2 Jan
2003 18:28:46 -0500

> Hey, if somebody else wants to put their a*s on the
> line and post this stuff, we'd link it.

Let me clarify that. We are _not_ inviting or encouraging anyone to post the
XyWrite PRN files or any other files clearly authored by XyQuest or TTG. In my
opinion, it would be wrong to do so without permission. Speaking both
personally and for XyWWWeb, I/we have no need to acquire, and no interest in
posting, any XyQuest/TTG programs.

I'm merely affirming XyWWWeb's general inclination to link, as a public
service, sites which post interesting or pertinent XyWrite material.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx