Re: logica and intelligence

Morris writes:
> I wonder, if there is such a thing as settings default file,
> set with the best default settings that will not conflict with U2.

Not a sample .DFL file per se, but there is a discussion in XYWWWEB.TXT (the
instruction file bundled with U2) of some recommended settings. NW=3 isn't
among them, because NW=0 doesn't "conflict" with U2: the vast majority of U2
routines trap the "No window" error, regardless of the default NW setting, and
open a new window if necessary. However, common sense (not to mention
personal sanity) dictates NW=3 for most if not all purposes.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx