Re: Word Count in XYWdos4.017

On 10/18/96 at 06:39 AM,
  Harry Binswanger  said (in so many words):

<- If you bury the footnotes inside a  they become nonprinting
<- notes and WC won't count them. So just do:

<- then do the count, then reverse the change. Actually, easier than
<- reversing the change might be just saving before the change, doing the
<- change and count, then aborting and re-calling the unchanged version.

This is clever, provided that it really doesn't count inside a NT (or an
LB?). I dislike the inelegance of guessing how many WWs are needed
however, so I'd be tempted to write a simple XPL program to search for