Re: Bare Bones SmartWords

TBaehr wrote:

> Reading between all the lines, I would assume that SmWds is a 16-bit
> Windows app. But I wouldn't bet the rent. Anybody at
> TTG care to clarify explicitly? Is SmWds 16 or 32?

I don't believe it would run inder WIN31 at all if it were a true 32bit
app. And the man also said that it did not require WIN32s, so that seems
to peg it as a WIN31 16-bit app. Too bad, in my view, although it is
good news for OS/2 users. It means, probably, that native access to long
file names won't happen, OLE2 (COM) support will be limited, etc.

Richard Minutillo
rgm@xxxxxxxx