Re: running Xy on a Mac

equipping a Mac with a PC keyboard and running some kind MS stuff is not very economical, nor elegant, if you do not use the Mac extensively. Why not rather buy a good-quality certified business XP machine or a cheap used one. Anyway, you do not need a Mac to run DOS. Macs are for Mac people.

Don't agree. I'm not a Mac person, nor is my wife. We both run XP on the Mac, happily. It's a little more roundabout, and does require extra thinking about what you're doing (from time to time--e.g., installing a new printer), but it's fairly benign.

Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx