RE: Old user now re-hooked, needs more help

Shawn Harrison:

Thanks for the information. I went to the site and found several listings
for Ghostscript and GSview, but the one for Ghostview was called "GV and
Ghostview previewer for Unix & VMS." Is this the one I want? (Yes, I am
using Windows 98.)

Thanks again.

--Fred

Fred Powledge - Writer, Editor, Consultant
Voice: 301-373-5466  -  Fax: 301-373-3788
fredpowledge@xxxxxxxx - fredpowledge@xxxxxxxx
  http://nasw.org/users/fredpowledge/
  http://www.bayandpaulfoundations.org/