Re: XyWrite Demo on eBay

>>You jest, I presume.

>Not at all.

Hm. It's amazing how differently we see the world.

In my view, that book explained what was really simple and easy to
explain, and much that people would have guessed anyway, in great and
way-too-tedious detail. But when it came to anything difficult to explain,
it didn't explain it at all.
There's a difference between a manual and a technical reference guide. As a
manual, for the general user, that one is unmatched. At least I've never
seen one nearly as good. It is not good on XPL (as I recall) or any of the
more technical issues, but that was not the assignment. But what a great
thing a tech reference guide, written by Dave Erickson et al. would have been!

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx