RE: Correction to ZIP: Mass Removal of Archive Bit on All Directories

Patricia wrote:
> What Robert says about not being able to use XCOPY for one's system is,
of course, perfectly true. I gather that with OS/2, one can back up one's
system files.

I may be stepping into yet another sinkhole, but I seem to recall being able
to backup and restore all of the files in Winnt and subdirectories from a
DOS boot, as long as the Windows partition was FAT32. Aren't the files XCOPY
won't copy in Winnt\system32\conf? I've certainly backed those up from a DOS
boot. What else can't be backed up?

Myron