Re: off-topic topic

Harry Binswanger writes :

>Tim writes:
>>
>>There are a few of us left. As a liberal arts major (Michigan '65),
>
>Hey, so you were graduating from U. of M. the same time I was
>graduating from MIT. Are all of us so old? Maybe the Salon piece
>was right, and we are all dinosaurs, in every sense.
>
>Regards,
>Harry

Not so fast. Some of us are still in our twenty-somethings (no, I'm not
wearing diapers). If I'm a dinosaur, then I'll be a Velociraptor, thank
you.

Shawn Harrison
Associate Editor
Tyndale House Publishers
shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx
"The legal system is not fun, but it *is* an improvement
over duals and feuds." --Harvey Harrison, attorney