Re: dropped?

Dear Richard Minutillo:

I regret to say that I have had to cancel your subscription to the
XyWrite list. I have been deluged with error messages because postings
automatically sent to you have not been able to get through. This may be
because you have allowed your mailbox to fill (perhaps because you have
been away and have not posted a vacation message), but more probably
because of a problem with your local list server. If you can resolve the
problem (the sysop will no doubt help), you are more than welcome to
resubscribe. If the problem recurs, the list will not be able to accept
a second resubscription.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin