Re: Two .kbd queries

≪"What is the .kbd syntax for searching in an XPL pgm for a
function call
(e.g., BC)? I had it in my .kbd file but it inexplicably doesn't
work
anymore." ≫   --Harry Binswang

≪Take a look at the v4 Command Reference Guide notes
on Searching for Text, pp 3-56 - 3-59. ≫    --a

≪Do you have a different edition from mine? I did look (again)
at 3-55
through 3-59 and there's nothing that meets the naive eye about
se/fn. Mine
is copyright 1993. First edition, January 1993. Document Control
No. 003500-01.

Hi, Harry: My edition's the same. (Mmmm. Well, Doc Control is
003500-02.)
Bottom of p 3-59, Note #8? ... But I replied too hastily, in that
you
asked for .kbd syntax and what I cited is simply commands and
notes.
If it's really not in your manual, let me know and I'll copy it
and email
it to you. --a

nyc