Re: Nota Bene 8 upgrade

Michael Norman wrote:
At 11:46 PM 8/22/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
I see that there is now an interim update for NB 8, which the NB site says fixes minor bugs and adds some features.
Anyone here tried installing it?

Yes, works fine.

Michael Norman

Michael,
I would be very grateful if you could confirm that the outline view bug has disappeared in this update. In the previous version, that but appears if you are using large op sys fonts (not with small op sys fonts, set via screen properties). When you switch to outline view the font's descenders get cut off. And that happens even when you shrink the type size. The problem is less perceivable if you use Times New Roman 12 points, but it exists and it's obvious with other fonts. I am attaching a compressed screen shot that shows the problem.
Thank you very much in advance.
Manuel Castelao