Re: Various questions

Date sent: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 09:38:25 -0400
Send reply to: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
From: "N. Sivin"
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Various questions

Thanks for your answer, BUT

Dear Andrea Chiozzi:

A warm welcome! You are not the only subscriber in Italy to
the XyWrite list, much less the only XyWrite user in Italy.

For your first question, consult your mouse manual.

The problem is xywrite, not the mouse

For the
second, on importing HTML and DOC files, see the XyWrite
manual for the second

I need a filter for WINWORD 7 -WIN95- .DOC FILES

, and check the archived list messages
for a great deal on the first. On the third, to convert
formatted XyWrite documents to PCX or TIFF graphics files,
the only simple way known to me is to scan printed versions.

HI, I HOPE TO FIND A BETTER WAY

I suggest you avoid TIFF, since there is no standard. As for
downloading XY3, you can't. You can still buy it from TG, I
believe.

Cheers,
--
Nathan Sivin