Re: parallel ports

That last LJ-4L cartridge came from an eBay seller, I believe.
Whatever the case, it was fine.  (Apparently an original.)  No
idea how long it had been sitting, or under what conditions.
But that printer was last on the market 20 years ago, or more ?!
Anyway, a prolonged internet search had turned up only a couple
vendors for this.  Slim pickings.

   Jordan

From: Bill Troop To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:51 AM Subject: Re: parallel ports Well Kari I'm sure I would have had better results if I had paid double or triple the price the manufacturer was asking . . . . Buying from a cheap toner supplier is one thing; buying from some nobody on eBay, as I did, is quite another. As you say, the wrong storage conditions could be (and probably were) the problem. At 03/02/2016 13:02, you wrote: