Re: 4.015

William Allen complains that TTG never responds to his eMails or telephone
calls. I have never seen an eMail from him here, and if one calls our
telephone number, both tech and customer support generally answer live, so I
am surprised.

Nevertheless, 4.017 is the current release, and as with all of our maintenance
releases for current customers, the cost is only $15.00.

Call (410) 576-2040 and select sales from the opening voice menu and I am sure
they will be happy to accomodate you.

Kenneth Frank