Re: xy3 VS. xy4

For my money I like XYWIN. I used XY3.x for many years (after XY2 and
XY1) and was happy to upgrade to XYDOS. Then when I began to use XYWIN
I found it to be even better. The only problem I found about XYWIN is
the limit of about 250 characters input from the Windows clipboard - any
number out to the clipboard. I use it extensively in maintaining the
HTML material for my web site. I almost NEVER see a crash.
 XYWIN for me
Dick Giering