Re: Hi

I will be glad to advise on how to set up os/2 and xy. And I recommend getting
ZOC ver. 2.00 as your terminal program. And I can tell you how to set up
FAXWORKS; I've had no problem with it. I send faxes from Xy4.
(multitasking is really nice there, by the way, since you can send the fax and
immediately get back to work; you can also schedule the fax to be sent at 2am
or whatever).
I recommend buying os/2 unleashed (although maybe it pays to wait for the warp
edition).

-- Voice: (919) 515-6331               David D. Auerbach
Master-Alias: David_Auerbach@xxxxxxxx       Box 8103 Actual Address:
auerbach@xxxxxxxx       NCSU local address: auerbach
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103