POSTSCRIPT

Jim, thanks for the investigation, and sorry fro the delay. The problem you
have narrowed down was discovered a couple of weeks ago during a standard
technical support call. I have wriiten it up as a bug an forwarded the report
to development. If you have any further details regarding this problem which we
may have missed, please forward your information to my attention and I will
expedite it. Could you also please leave your name, address, telephone number
and serial number in you next message. I will put your information down in a
bug report so that you will be contacted when this problem is resolved.

Thanks, Jim J.