Re: Printers/XyWrite 3+/OS2 v3

In <199701110048.TAA05528@xxxxxxxx>, on 01/10/97
  at 07:46 PM, pienciak@xxxxxxxx (Pienciak) said:

>My Okidata OL400 (LED) printer won't feed paper in past
>several inches and supposedly needs a paper input assembly,

You may want to consider something cheaper. My Canon bubblejet is a champ
with the Xy/Dos and OS/2 combination, using ibm-x24e emulation. At first, the
per-page cost was too high. But newly available refill kits make it very economical.
The print is almost laser quality; it also does a very nice job on incoming faxes
received with FaxWorks/2.

For what it's worth...

           James D. Besser, Washington Correspondent
   Fax: 703.978.3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx , jdbesser@xxxxxxxx
          PO Box 1292, Springfield, VA 22151