Re: XyWrite 4 in Ebay?

--- Correo Fenda  wrote:

> I have a friend interested in purchasing XyWrite4 to
> get the complete
> documentation (manuals and so on). I would like to
> confirm that XyWrite4
> is extremely rare in Ebay. Am I right?

I believe that is correct. BUT, there are a couple of
utility programs (EbayWatch ?) that will monitor
specific auction categories or items based on selected
keywords for you, which I think you can set & forget.
Then, if the item should turn up suddenly two months
from now, you will be alerted to the fact, even though
you may not have visited Ebay for weeks. It is quite
possible they even offer such a feature built into
Ebay now, requiring no outside program. (I haven't
really kept up on this . . . . )

Jordan