Re: vDosXy color modes

John,

I tried this in the mini-Xy4 Carl has distributed, but I get black text
on white background. NB and Xy have a bit different settings files. I am
attaching what I have in NB3 default.set (custom colors without
config.txt effect). NB has (out-of-the-box) a table showing the color
differences, whereas I find that the corresponding Xy settings.dfl is a
bit terse. I have used black on grey a long time, it was less glary on
CRTs and it is still my favorite.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)