Re: search question

Hi Bill,

The latest version of vDos-lfn now includes a "Check for updates" shortcut (which can be found in the startup menu) feature, which makes updating to the latest vDos-lfn build easier than before. Also, an online installer is now available (in addition to the offline installer and the portable version available earlier), which will automatically download and install the latest build from the Internet. The online installer for the vDos-lfn 2015.11.01 branch is downloadable from:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/wengier/old/vDos-lfn-checkinstall.exe

The online installer for the vDos-lfn 2016.06.01 branch is also available from:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/wengier/vDos-lfn-checkinstall.exe

Sincerely,
Wengier