Re: REMOVE from mailing list

When I get spam, I send a copy with all the headers to

Abuse Net system for spam at U. Oklahoma

According to the New York Times, they will automatically send it to the
sender's ISP as far up the chain as possible.

Sometimes it works. My own ISP, escape.com, was cut off from usenet because
somebody was sending spam.