Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: Wikipedia entry on XyWrite
Below is a good example of a modern trend I don't understand: why is it becoming more and more frequent that people use ellipses instead of periods?

I find it quite annoying . . . meaning no disrespect!
I looked at Wikipedia entry ... (been a while) .... I tried to find an estimate of number of current (2008) users -- I just reread (rescanned--I'm swamped) the 1998 article ... hmm ... somewhere I read the number 200 ... is that about the number of list members? ....
hmm... is it reasonable to assume that all list members are XyWrite users?

no way to find out about users who aren't list members .. ??

Just curious.
Marge
Who can't get along without it.

Harry Binswanger