Re: FONTITAL= is now support in vDos-lfn

Hi all,

Due to request from Kari, I have changed the FONTxxxx directives to BOLDFONT, ITALFONT and BOITFONT for bold font, italic font and bold italic font respectively so that the first 4 letters of a directive will be unique. The actual functionality is not changed in any way. This makes the upcoming vDos-lfn for XyWrite installer easier to postprocess the config file.

Wengier