vilifying the wrong people

Y'all,

It's not the secratary type I vilify. My comment was meant as an example
of how Microsoft so dominates not only the market, but people's
thinking, that many people confuse the application for the OS and the OS
for the network. In my networking courses, I very often have to start at
the most basic level, not because people are culpably ignorant, but
because they have been indoctrinated. In my experience, the people
familiar with other OSs, such as UNIX, Linux, and Mac, are more
receptive to the idea that the network is just another OS, but without a
drag-and-drop GUI.