Re: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
It's #1. Everybody has it under WinXP, the OpSys is causing it, which is why
Tame can overcome it (demonstrated!).
Well, I have found, in my archive, posts from four
members of this list who have said they do NOT
experience problems with Xy under XP in a Window. (And
I'm pretty sure there were some others, but haven't
time to dig for them now.) Now maybe they are simply
people with slow vision or they don't look at their
keyboards or something like that. But wouldn't it be
nice to KNOW for certain sure?
And if you find apologies soporific, don't read them.
But SOME of us were brought up to have manners.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx